How To Use This Search?
Let’s say, for example, we’re looking for some tote bags for our business.
- We will write the search query tote bags in the search field and then click on the magnifying glass icon
- Results then populate the screen. You can click on the images to quickly see the product features and pricing. But you can also choose from one of the options that will appear under the image. The options are “Add to Cart“, “Email Product“, “Request more info“, and “Add to List“.
- “Add to cart”: Although it looks like it this search engine is not a live store, therefore this Add to Cart option will make almost exactly the same function as the “Add to List” option. You can click on this icon for all items of your interest. You will collect all items you choose in a list that you will eventually be able to send to us to ask for more information.
- “Email Product”: This option is only if you want to send product information to someone else or even yourself to review later.
- “Request more info”: Will open a pop-up to request information from just that item.
- “Add to List”: This Will allow you to build a list of all the items of your interest and then in the end you’ll be able to send us your list to ask us for more information about all the items in your list.
Well, that’s about it. Do not hesitate to call if you find any trouble using it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are promotional products printed?
Various printing methods are used. Pad Printing is the most popular. But depending on the material of the product and the decorator, your logo can be laser engraved, embossed, debossed, foil stamped, dye-sublimated, screen printed, embroidered, or even engraved with sand if the product is made of glass.